About the CAP Certification series:
As B2B advocacy programs become more prolific, organizations are looking for practitioners who have a vision for connecting customer advocate experiences and outcomes to measurable business impacts.
Whether you are just getting started with customer advocacy, or you are charting a course for where to take your more mature practice, the Customer Advocacy in Practice (CAP) Workshop & Certification series by Captivate Collective provides practitioners of all experience levels with actionable ideas, real-world examples and expert insights to take your program or portfolio to the next level. Built on our latest Customer Advocacy Maturity Model framework, the CAP Certification series features three distinct learning modules:
- Module 1: Business Impact
- Module 2: Advocate Experience
- Module 3: Program Execution
What you'll dive into:
The Business Impact module focuses on how to up-level your advocacy programs approach in three key indicators of advocacy practice maturity:
- Advocacy Outcomes - There are outcomes for advocates, and outcomes for the business. Both are equally important. An outcome in customer advocacy is the measurable result of engagement, and should be measured in terms of real value, not vanity metrics. Learning how to identify and report that value back into the organization is more important than ever for customer marketers looking to prove the power of advocacy.
- Advocate Program or Portfolio Brand - Your advocacy brand is how your members perceive your program. Is your program elite or inclusive? Innovative or informative? Your program brand identity - both visually and in messaging - should reflect back to your members who they aspire to be in their association with your company.
- Internal Alignment - The more awareness there is about customer advocacy and the potential it holds for your colleagues and your business, the better. We'll discuss how to proactively identify and report on cross-departmental program goals until your program profile grows and coworkers from all four corners of the business are knocking on your door.
How you'll benefit from this course and certification:
There is no shortage of educational options in the contemporary CMA space. A variety of free and paid options, offered by software companies, individuals, and agencies, present practitioners with more choice today than ever before.
What makes the CAP Certification program worth the investment of your Learning and Development dollars?
- Live - All sessions are synchronous, including virtual events, and include audience interaction and Q&A segments. The CAP Cert is never pre-recorded, and the content is not self-guided. This is live, cohort-style learning, regularly updated for the most current best practices.
- Practical - The cornerstones of a CAP Cert are actionable learning and contemporary and fresh real-world examples. Attendees leave with insights and supporting assets that enable and empower them to take immediate action in their own practice.
- Vetted - CAP Cert instructors are industry-vetted experts. A prerequisite to lead a session is real-world experience in the topic being discussed, and the ability to lean into a rich history of experience and contribution to the practice.
As the world of customer marketing and advocacy continues to mature and B2B programs become commonplace, this certification course helps practitioners stay ahead of the game.
How you'll learn:
We know life is busy and being able to devote an entire day to development can be challenging. This is why we break down our workshop into three parts and present one part each day over 3 days. Below is the schedule for our February workshop:
Part 1: Monday, July 17, 2023 | 8am -10:30am PT
Part 2: Wednesday, July 19, 2023 | 8am -10am PT
Part 3: Friday, July 21, 2023 | 8am -10am PT
*Please note Part 1 requires an extra 30 minutes of class time. Registration fees cover all three parts & your certification test.